Who does TID assess?

We offer assessments to adults, young people and children who have been referred to us by a solicitor or by Social Services

At the moment all our specialist clinicians are located in Yorkshire and North West England. We offer face to face assessments only to those who are in travelling distance of our clinicians. Occasionally we may offer remote assessments.